Tata Steel - Global Wires India is the country's largest Carbon Spring Wire manufacturer with the best quality integrated steel. We are the pioneers in establishing Spring Wires as per IS standards in India and can supply as per IS 4451:1981 & 2001. Tata Steel - Global Wires India is one of the first steel wire companies in India to receive the prestigious TS 16949.
Tata Steel Spring Wires are used for manufacturing tension, torsion, compression and other springs in the automobile, general engineering industry & upholstery industries for various applications ranging from shock-absorbers, clutch brake springs, wire forms, rolling shutter wire springs, upholstery/bedding springs for the mattress industry, crimping wire for construction and mining screens and other wire forms for other applications.
- Our portfolio includes high carbon spring wire as per IS, JIS, DIN standards, size range 1.8 mm – 13.0 mm.
- We will soon be expanding to include - Induction Hardened and Tempered Wire (IHT) & Oil Hardened and Tempered Wire (OHT).
- In-built quality checks at all stages of production from steel-making to hot rolling and wire drawing.
- Carefully designed drawing process to ensure optimum properties.
- Uniform coil weight.
- Full traceability of coils.
- Rigorous testing for size, breaking load, tensile strength, elongation, bends, yield strength, modulus of elasticity and any other customer specific requirements.
- Each shipment is accompanied by a certified Mill Test Certificate.
- Spring wire which is best suited for advance CNC machines for coiling springs.
- Approved and used by leading two-wheeler manufacturers in India.
- Extensively used by India’s largest mattress manufacturers.
- ISO 9002:1984
- TS 16949
- QS 9000
- ISO 9001:2000
- EMS 14001:1996