Tata Wiron Farming Wire is a premium quality farming wire engineered to support creeper crops like grapes, kiwis, cucumbers, gherkin, bitter gourd, ridge gourd, pole beans, yard long beans etc.
Supporting the healthy growth of creeper crops, our farming wire is used extensively in farms and kitchen gardens.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Uniform thickness of wire.
- Uniform coating of zinc.
- Logo print at every 1m for easy identification.
- Resists corrosion and lasts longer than other wires.
- Best-in-class quality checks at every stage of manufacturing.
All Tata Wires units of operation adhere to strict quality parameters and are ISO certified.
Click here to view our certifications
Uniform thickness of wire with uniform coating of zinc.
Bundle size: 1.6 to 4.0 mm
Weight: 50/100 Kg